Get the best view of the game by volunteering to work the chain gang! 4 Volunteers are needed for all of our home games. Check the dates you would like to work and sign up if there are less than 4 volunteers. Simply fill out the form, hit Submit, and a confirmation will be emailed to you.
Sideline passes provided if needed. Please arrive 15 minutes before the game start time.
The Varsity pre-game dinners are a special, long-standing tradition for the Varsity players! You get an opportunity to meet the boys off the field and put faces with the numbers on the game jerseys.
Four total volunteers are needed for each dinner.
- Four hosts are needed for each date listed
- Coordiante food for approximately 75 people (includes layers and coaches)
- Hosts will coordinate with the Co-Hosts for the the prep and purchase of the meal.
- Pasta/Breadsticks/Chicken Tenders/Pizza/Fries/Salad/Fruit are ideas for the meal.
- Can be purchased or homemade (Mrs. C’s/Farms Market or Chicken Shack are options)
- Be creative! Walking Tacos or Coneys are also great.
- 14 lbs of pasta should feed 75 players/coaches.
- Other Team Dinner Responsibilities
- Help set-up and clean up.
- Bring the plates/cups/napkins/wipes/paper towels.
- Bring the drinks (typically 8 gallons of chocolate milk).
- Dinner is served typically between 5:20 and 6:45 p.m. (the boys arrive directly after practice).
- Location can be at South (arrive at 4:45 p.m. to park) – the Commons/Girls Gym, or at your home/backyard.
- If serving at South, remember to clean the entire area (tables/throw trash in bins and stack food boxes)
- Extras can be offered to the GPS Engineers/Maintenance staff.
- Call or text Alisha Klunder at 313-204-7808 with any questions or concerns.